- dynamic bytecode encryption: to deliver a different content on each request making decryption very difficult;
- names obfuscation: obfuscate declared variable names by replacing them with self generated ones consisting only of this chars: 'I', 'l', '1' making the code hard to understand and modify;
- current internet domain locking: to limit the code functionality to the current domain only, so the script will stop working if copied to another internet domain;
- expiration date setup: to apply a time limit to the code functionality, so the script will stop working when a certain date is reached;
- size optimization: will minify the code by removing comments, carriage returns, line feeds, tabs and white spaces;
- Please note that what can be done, can be also undone.